Completely revised to meet the demands of today’s trainee and practicing plastic surgeon, Aesthetic, Volume 2 of Plastic Surgery, 4th Edition, features new color clinical photos, videos and coverage of hot topics in the field. Editor-narrated Power Point presentations offer a step-by-step audio-visual walkthrough of techniques and procedures in aesthetic surgery.
- Evidence-based advice from a diverse collection of experts allows you to apply the very latest advances in plastic surgery and ensure optimal outcomes.
- Purchase this volume individually or own the entire set, with the ability to search across all six volumes online!
- Provides updated coverage of: Facelift - The Male Patient; Liposuction; Energy-based devices for body contouring; Autologous buttocks augmentation with purse-string gluteoplasty; Buttock shaping withfat grafting; and Minimally invasive procedures and use of injectable fillers in conjunction with facelift procedures.
- Includes brand-new color clinical photos, videos, and lectures.
- Editor-narrated Power Point presentations offer a step-by-step audio-visual walkthrough of techniques and procedures.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By J. Peter Rubin, MD, FACS, Director of Body Contouring Program, Associate Professor of Surgery, Chief, Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Chief and Endowed Professor Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Peter C. Neligan, MB, FRCS(I), FRCSC, FACS, Professor of Surgery, Department of Surgery, Division of Plastic Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA