Completely revised to meet the demands of today’s trainee and practicing plastic surgeon, Principles, Volume 1 of Plastic Surgery, 4th Edition, features new color clinical photos, videos and coverage of hot topics in the field. Editor-narrated Power Point presentations offer a step-by-step audio-visual walkthrough of techniques and procedures in plastic surgery.
- Evidence-based advice from a diverse collection of experts allows you to apply the very latest advances in plastic surgery and ensure optimal outcomes.
- Purchase this volume individually or own the entire set, with the ability to search across all six volumes online!
- Provides updated coverage of: Digital Technology in Plastic Surgery; Repair and Grafting Fat and Adipose Tissue; Stem Cell Therapy and Tissue Engineering; and Lymphedema: Pathophysiology and Basic Science.
- Includes brand-new color clinical photos, videos, and lectures.
- Editor-narrated Power Point presentations offer a step-by-step audio-visual walkthrough of techniques and procedures.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.