For 30 years, the highly regarded Secrets Series® has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. The 6th Edition of Emergency Medicine Secrets, by Drs. Vincent J. Markovchick, Peter T. Pons, Katherine M. Bakes, and Jennie A. Buchanan, features the Secrets' popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, mnemonics, tables, and an informal tone - making reference and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
• Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the
secrets you must know for success in practice.
• The proven Secrets® format gives you the most return for your study time - concise, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
• Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
New to this Edition
• NEW: Expert Consult access features online, interactive multiple choice
questions for every chapter, perfect for self-assessment.
• Thorough updates keep you current with what's new in emergency medicine.
By Vincent J. Markovchick, MD, FAAEM, FACEP, Clinical Professor Emeritus in Emergency Medicine, University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine; Attending Staff Physician, Department of Emergency Medicine, Denver Health Medical Center, Denver, Colorado; Peter T. Pons, MD, FACEP, Professor, Emergency Medicine, University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine, Denver, Colorado; Associate Medical Director, PreHospital Trauma Life Support, National Association of EMTs; Katherine A. Bakes, MD, Director, Denver Emergency Center for Children, Emergency Medicine Department, Denver Health Medical Center; Assistant Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine, University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine; Clinical Instructor, Department of Emergency Medicine, The Children's Hospital of Denver, Denver, Colorado, USA and Jennie Buchanan, MD