Revised to include the most up-to-date surgical techniques and their outcomes, Morrey's The Elbow and Its Disorders, 5th Edition, is an essential reference for today’s orthopaedic surgeons, appealing both to those in general practice and those with a subspecialty interest in elbow surgery. This edition by Drs. Bernard Morrey, Mark Morrey, and Joaquin Sanchez-Sotelo, provides a practical focus on technique - both in the text and on dozens of high-quality instructional videos produced at the Mayo Clinic. Authoritative guidance from leading experts enables you to provide optimal care to your patients - even those with the most challenging elbow problems.
- Covers all major areas of elbow surgery, including arthroscopy, trauma, sports, pediatrics, arthroplasty, and salvage procedures.
- Supplements the text with full-color-photos, illustrations, and diagrams for a more instructive and visually appealing approach.
New to this Edition
- Provides expanded coverage of key topics in trauma, soft tissue procedures, joint replacement techniques, and innovative techniques for addressing cartilage lesions and restoring joint motion.
- Includes over 2 hours of exam and procedural videos - such as arthroscopic procedures, fracture fixation, arthroplasty, and other reconstructive techniques - performed by the experts online for step-by-step guidance.
- Features a new section on arthroscopic surgical procedures, now with expanded indications and evolving techniques.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By Bernard F. Morrey, MD, Professor of Othopedics, Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Professor of Orthopedics, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, Texas; Joaquin Sanchez Sotelo and Mark E Morrey