Fully updated with new technique videos, completely updated content, exciting new authors, and commentary by national and international experts in the field, Rockwood and Matsen’sThe Shoulder, 5th Edition continues its tradition of excellence as the cornerstone reference for effective management of shoulder disorders. This masterwork provides how-to guidance on thefull range of both tried-and-true and recent surgical techniques, including both current arthroscopic methods and the latest approaches in arthroplasty. An outstanding editorial team headedby Drs. Charles A. Rockwood, Jr. and Frederick A. Matsen III ensures that you have the tools you need to achieve optimal patient outcomesfor any shoulder challenge you encounter. Throughout the book the authors focus on the value of the procedures to patients, showing ways that expense and risk can be minimized.
- Combines the ‘how to’ for ‘tried and true’ shoulder procedures along with the latest arthroscopic methods for managing shoulder disorders.
- Focuses on the most challenging open procedures, including those often overlooked in training programs, yet thoroughly reviews the rationale for using minimally invasivearthroscopic techniques whenever possible.
- Offers scientifically based coverage of shoulder function and dysfunction to aid in the decision-making process.
- Includes more than 60 video clips that provide step-by-step guidance on key procedures.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a varietyof devices.
1 Skull, skull bone articulations and teeth
2 Cervical vertebrae and neck
3 Face, orbit and eye
4 Nose, oral cavity, pharynx, ear and larynx
5 Cranial cavity and brain
6 Clinical Imaging