Vea las próximas publicaciones en
Section 1. Dermatopathology
3. Tumors and Tumorlike Conditions of the Skin
Section 2. Head and Neck Pathology
4. Upper Aerodigestive Tract
5. Mandible and Maxilla
6. Major and Minor Salivary Glands
8. Thyroid Gland
9. Parathyroid Glands
Section 3. Thoracic Pathology
Section 4. Gastrointestinal and Hepatobiliary Tract
15. Small Bowel
17. Large Bowel
19. Liver: Non-neoplastic Diseases
20. Liver: Tumors and Tumorlike Conditions
21. Gallbladder and Extrahepatic Bile Ducts
22. Pancreas and Ampullary Region
Section 5. Genitourinary Pathology
23. Kidney: Non-neoplastic Disease
24. Kidney: Tumors and Tumorlike Conditions
25. Bladder, Renal Pelvis, and Ureter
26. Prostate and Seminal Vesicles
27. Testis and Testicular Adnexa
28. Penis and Scrotum
29. Adrenal Gland and Other Paraganglia
Section 6. Female Reproductive System
32. Uterus: Cervix
33. Uterus: Corpus
34. Fallopian Tube
Section 7. Breast
Section 8. Hematopathology
37. Lymph Nodes
39. Bone Marrow
Section 9. Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology
40. Bone and Joints
41. Soft Tissues
Section 10. Cardiovascular Pathology
Section 11. Central Nervous System
43. Central Nervous System
44. Pituitary Gland
45. Eye and Ocular Adnexa
For over 60 years, residents and practicing pathologists have turned to Rosai and Ackerman's Surgical Pathology for definitive guidance on every aspect of the field, delivered in a readable, easy-to-digest, and engaging manner. In the two-volume 11th Edition, a dynamic new author team ensures that this classic text retains its signature anecdotal style, while revising the content to bring you fully up to date. Widely used for board exam preparation, as well as for everyday reference in practice, this leading resource equips you to effectively and efficiently diagnose the complete range of neoplastic and non-neoplastic entities.
New to this Edition
- Presents content now grouped in sections corresponding to organs and systems, making disease entities easier to locate.
- Includes state-of-the-art coverage of the latest disease classifications, molecular biology and pathology, immunohistochemistry, genetics, prognostic/predictive markers, and more - all highlighted by more than 3,000 full-color illustrations of commonly seen pathologies.
- Showcases the knowledge and expertise of an innovative new author team: prolific author John R. Goldblum, MD (GI pathology, soft tissue tumors); Laura Lamps, MD (hepatobiliary, endocrine tumors, infectious disease); Jesse McKenney, MD (GU/GYN, soft tissue tumors); and Jeff Myers, MD (pulmonary, pleural, mediastinum); accompanied by a select list of subspecialty contributors.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of the clinical presentation, gross and microscopic features, ultrastructural and immunohistochemical findings, prognosis, and therapy for virtually every pathologic lesion.
By John R. Goldblum, MD, FCAP, FASCP, FACG, Chairman of Pathology, Cleveland Clinic; Professor of Pathology, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio; Laura W. Lamps, MD, Professor, Gastrointestinal and Hepatobiliary Pathology; Director, Gastrointestinal Pathology; Chief Patient Safety Officer, Anatomic Pathology, Department of Pathology, Michigan Medicine, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan; Jesse McKenney, MD, Section Head, Surgical Pathology, Departments of Anatomic Pathology and Urology, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio and Jeffrey L Myers, MD, A. James French Professor, Pulmonary Pathology; Vice Chair of Clinical Affairs and Quality; Director, Pulmonary Pathology Fellowship; MLabs, Department of Pathology, Michigan Medicine, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor Michigan