Get the most from your study time, and experience a realistic USMLE simulation with Rapid Review Gross and Developmental Anatomy, 3rd Edition, by Drs. N. Anthony Moore and William A. Roy. This new reference in the highly rated Rapid Review Series is formatted as a bulleted outline with photographs, tables and figures that address all the gross and developmental anatomy information you need to know for the USMLE. And with Student Consult functionality, you can become familiar with the look and feel of the actual exam by taking a timed or a practice test online that includes 350 USMLE-style questions.
- Review the most current information with completely updated chapters, images, and questions.
- Access all the information you need to know quickly and easily with a user-friendly, four-color outline format that includes High-Yield Margin Notes.
- Take a timed or a practice test online with more than 350 USMLE-style questions and full rationales for why every possible answer is right or wrong.
- Profit from the guidance of series editor, Dr. Edward Goljan, a well-known author of medical study references, who is personally involved in content review.
New to this Edition
- Get a better understanding of complex anatomical concepts with additional radiologic images as well as anatomical illustrations by Dr. Frank H. Netter.
- Study and take notes more easily with the new, larger page size.
- Practice with a new testing platform on USMLE Consult that gives you a realistic review experience and fully prepares you for the exam.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 Back
- Chapter 2 Thorax
- Chapter 3 Abdomen
- Chapter 4 Pelvis and Perineum
- Chapter 5 Lower Extremity
- Chapter 6 Upper Extremity
- Chapter 7 Neck
- Chapter 8 Head
Common Laboratory Values
By N. Anthony Moore, PhD, Associate Professor of Anatomy, Director, Medical Gross & Developmental Anatomy, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, MS and William A. Roy, PT, PhD, Associate Professor of Basic Sciences, Touro University-Nevada, Henderson, NV