Minimize diagnostic errors...maximize your productivity! Each title in the new Rapid Diagnosis in Ophthalmology series presents full-color images – with differential diagnoses – in side-by-side page layouts to enhance your diagnostic skills. A templated format expedites access to the specific guidance you need to diagnose the most common conditions – from simple to complex – encountered in practice.
SERIES EDITORS: Jay S. Duker, MD, Director, New England Eye Center, Vitreoretinal Diseases and Surgery Service; Director, Pediatric Retinal Referral Center, Uveitis & Immunology Service; Professor and Chair of Ophthalmology, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA and Marian S. Macsai, MD, Chief, Division of Ophthalmology, Evanston Northwestern Healthcare; Professor and Vice-Chair of the Department of Ophthalmology, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, MI
- Coverage of cutting-edge topics including lucentis therapy for wet ARMD, Avastin therapy for macular disease, and guidance on OCT imaging, help you keep your knowledge up to date.
- Hundreds of full-color images present conditions as they present in real life.
- Common diagnostic pitfalls discuss what to look out for when making a difficult diagnosis.
- A templated, color-coded layout and differential diagnosis boxes for each condition help you make quick, accurate clinical decisions.
- A focus on the most common conditions encountered in practice allows you to efficiently formulate treatment plans and referrals.
By Adam Rogers; and Jay S. Duker, MD, Director, New England Eye Center, Vitreoretinal Diseases and Surgery Service, Director, Pediatric Retinal Referral Center, Uveitis and Immunology Service; Professor and Chair of Ophthalmology, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA