International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology presents comprehensive reviews and current advances in cell and molecular biology.
The series has a worldwide readership, maintaining a high standard by publishing invited articles on important and timely topics authored by prominent cell and molecular biologists.
- Provides comprehensive reviews and current advances
- Presents a wide range of perspectives on specific subjects
- Valuable reference material for advanced undergraduates, graduate students, and professional scientists
Cell biologists, molecular biologists, developmental biologists, and physiologists (organ level), biomedical scientists and biochemists studying cell-cell interactions and cell variation and evolution students and researchers.
- Cytokinin Synthesis, Signalling and Function - Advances and New Insights
Evelyne Zürcher and Bruno Müller
- Emergent Synapse Organizers: LAR-RPTPs and their Companions
Kyung Ah Han, Sangmin Jeon, Ji Won Um and Jaewon Ko
- Engineering Human Microbiota: Influencing Cellular and Community Dynamics for Therapeutic Applications
Stephen Woloszynek, Steven Pastor, Josh Chang Mell, Neilanjan Nandi, Bahrad Sokhansanj and Gail Rosen
- New Insights Into the Role of RNA-Binding Proteins in the Regulation of Heart Development
Andrea N. Ladd
- Roles of Tetratricopeptide Repeat Proteins in Biogenesis of Photosynthetic Apparatus
Alexandra-Viola Bohne, Serena Schwenkert, Bernhard Grimm and Jörg Nickelsen
- Role of Long Noncoding RNAs in Neoplasia: Special Emphasis on Prostate Cancer
Sam V. Alahari, Steven C. Eastlack and Suresh K. Alahari