Published since 1953, Advances in Virus Research covers a diverse range of in-depth reviews, providing a valuable overview of the current field of virology.
• Contributions from leading authorities
• Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Audience: Virologists, microbiologists, immunologists, molecular biologists, pathologists, biomedical researchers, and plant researchers.
- Comparison of Lipid-Containing Bacterial and Archaeal Viruses
Nina S. Atanasova, Ana Sencilo, Maija K. Pietilä, Elina Roine, Hanna M. Oksanen and Dennis H. Bamford
- Innate Recognition of Alphaherpesvirus DNA
Stefanie Lucke and Søren R. Paludan
- Molecular Biology of Potyviruses
Frédéric Revers and Juan-Antonio García
- Immune Evasion Strategies of Molluscum Contagiosum Virus
Joanna L. Shisler