Published since 1953, Advances in Virus Research covers a diverse range of in-depth reviews, providing a valuable overview of the current field of virology.
• Contributions from leading authorities
• Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Audience: Virologists, microbiologists, immunologists, molecular biologists, pathologists, biomedical researchers, and plant researchers.
- Bean Common Mosaic Virus and Bean Common Mosaic Necrosis Virus: Relationships,
Biology and Prospects for Control
Elizabeth A. Worrall, Francis O. Wamonje, Gerardine Mukeshimana, Jagger T.J.W. Harvey, John P. Carr and Neena Mitter
- The Molecular Biology of Pestiviruses
Norbert Tautz, Birke Andrea Tews, and Gregor Meyers
- Cyprinid Herpesvirus 3, An Archetype of Fish Alloherpesviruses
Maxime Boutier, Maygane Ronsmans, Krzysztof Rakus, Joanna Jazowiecka-Rakus, Catherine Vancsok, Léa Morvan, Ma. Michelle D. Peñaranda, David M. Stone, Keith Way, Steven J. van Beurden, Andrew J. Davison and Alain Vanderplasschen
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 Cellular Entry and Exit in the T Lymphocytic
and Monocytic Compartments: Mechanisms and Target Opportunities During Viral
Benjamas Aiamkitsumrit, Neil T. Sullivan, Michael R. Nonnemacher, Vanessa Pirrone and Brian Wigdahl