Experience with clinical cases is key to mastering the art and science of medicine and ultimately in providing patients with competent clinical care. Case Files®: Internal Medicine provides 60 true-to-life cases that illustrate essential concepts in InternalMedicine. Each case includes an easy-to-understand discussion correlated to key concepts, definitions of key terms, clinical pearls, and board-style review questions to reinforce your learning. With Case Files®, you’ll learn instead of memorize.
- Learn from 60 high-yield cases, each with board-style questions, and conveniently organized by related diagnosis
- Master key concepts with clinical pearls
- Cement your knowledge with 25 new integrated challenge questions
- Polish your approach to clinical problem solving and to patient care
- Perfect for medical students and physician assistant students
About the Author
Eugene C. Toy, MD (Houston, TX) is a dual-certified family physician and obstetrician-gynecologist and is Assistant Dean for Educational Programs; Professor and Vice Chair of Medical Education, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston.
John T. Patlan, Jr., MD (Houston, TX) is Assistant Professor, General Internal Medicine, at the MD Anderson Cancer Center.
Mark T. Warner, MD (Houston, TX) is Assistant Professor, Division of Critical Care Medicine, at the University of Texas Medical School at Houston.