Everything you need to ace the ARRT Mammography Exam in one complete study package!
This comprehensive study guide for the ARRT’s Mammography Examination summarizes the mammography curriculum in a concise, readable format and includes 450 ARRT-style questions plus two complete practice exams to give radiographic technicians the practice they need to pass the registry examination with flying colors. This powerful study aid also includes summaries of all must-know facts and concepts and more than 100 illustrations and radiographs illustrating pathology, film comparison, and various types of lesions. Coverage has been updated to include the latest in digital imaging technology, digital quality assurance standards, special patient situations, breast pathology, treatment options, and breast reconstruction.
- Follows latest ARRT mammography exam blueprint
- NEW! Online faculty resources: PowerPoint® lesson plans include objectives, teaching points, review questions and images/illustrations for each chapter to support classroom use
1. Patient Education and Assessment
2. Instrumentation and Quality Assurance
3. Anatomy, Physiology, and Pathology of the Breast
4. Mammographic Technique and Image Evaluation
5. Diagnostic, Interventional, and Treatment Procedures
6. Practice Test 1
7. Practice Test 2