DescriptionThe essential illustrated atlas of pediatric radiology--featuring more than 3,700 images
Diagnostic Imaging of Infants and Children enables you to visualize the full range of pediatric diseases and injuries using the latest diagnostic imaging techniques. A one-of-a-kind survey of the entire spectrum of disease in neonates, infants, children, and adolescents, Diagnostic Imaging of Infants and Children is filled with 3,794 high-quality images of every modality: X-ray, CT, ultrasound, MRI, nuclear medicine, and more.
Diagnostic Imaging of Infants and Children features an organization that reflects how a practicing radiologist approaches a typical case, beginning with the clinical presentation and pathology of a disease and proceeding through the findings for each important imaging technique.
- Expert coverage of every modality currently available: CT, MRI, ultrasound, x-ray, nuclear medicine, PET, echocardiography, and cardiac MRI
- Practical emphasis on what radiologists and residents need to know in their daily practice
- Logical organization by body systems
- Review of developmental abnormalities of each organ system provides a solid foundation for understanding diagnostic tools and techniques
- "Clinical Presentations" provide symptom-based reviews that clarify key pediatric radiology concepts and enable you to confidently evaluate children with any disease or injury
- Skill-sharpening differential diagnosis tablesâ€”some of which correlate the clinical and radiographic featuresâ€”aid comprehension by putting the latest protocols at your fingertips
- Hundreds of "Pathology â€“ Radiology" tables throughout the text serve as quick reference guides and are great tools for resident study and review
- Chapter-ending full references