About the Book
Five-hundred Q&As offer an unbeatable way for medical students to assess their knowledge of pediatrics for the USMLE Step 2 CK
Pediatrics PreTest delivers five-hundred vignette-style questions with complete but concise explanations of correct and incorrect answers and updates on the latest treatments and therapies for infants, children and adolescents.
To ensure that questions are representative of the style and difficulty level of the exam, this edition has been reviewed by students who recently passed Step 2 of the boards or completed their pediatrics rotation.
Key Selling Points
- Includes multiple-choice and matching questions
- Referenced to authoritative texts and seminal articles for further reading
- Written by clerkship educators who understand what it takes to pass
- Updated references to textbooks provide current context for answer explanations
Table of Contents
- General Pediatrics
- The Newborn Infant
- The Cardiovascular System
- The Respiratory System
- The Gastrointestinal Tract
- The Urinary Tract
- The Neuromuscular System
- Infectious Diseases and Immunology
- Hematologic and Neoplastic Diseases
- Endocrine, Metabolic, and Genetic Disorders
- The Adolescent
About the Authors
Robert J. Yetman, MD (Houston, TX) is Professor and Director of the Residency Program in The Division of Community & General Pediatrics at The University of Texas-Houston Medical School.
Mark D. Hormann, MD (Houston, TX) is Assistant Professor of Pediatrics and Director of the Pediatric Clerkship at The University of Texas-Houston Medical School.