About the Book
Five-hundred Q&As offer an unbeatable way for medical students to assess their knowledge of psychiatry for the USMLE Step 2 CK
Psychiatry PreTest delivers five-hundred vignette-style questions with complete but concise explanations of correct and updates on the latest therapies for psychiatric diseases and disorders.
To ensure that questions are representative of the style and level of difficulty of the exam, this edition has been reviewed by students who recently passed Step 2 of the boards or completed their psychiatry rotation.
Key Selling Features
- Includes multiple-choice and matching questions
- Referenced to authoritative texts and seminal articles for further reading
- Written by clerkship educators who understand what it takes to pass
- Updated references to textbooks provide current context for answer
Table of Contents
- Evaluation, Assessment, and Diagnosis
- Human Behavior: Theories of Personality and Development
- Human Behavior: Biologic and Related Sciences
- Disorders of Childhood and Adolescence
- Cognitive Disorders and Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry
- Schizophrenia and Other Psychotic Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Anxiety, Somatoform, and Dissociative Disorders
- Personality Disorders, Human Sexuality, and Miscellaneous Syndromes
- Substance-Related Disorders
- Psychopharmacology and Other Somatic Therapies
- Law and Ethics in Psychiatry
Debra L. Klamen, MD, MPHE (Springfield, IL) is Associate Dean of Education and Curriculum in the Department of Psychiatry at Southern Illinois University School of Medicine.
Philip Pan, MD (Springfield, IL) is on the faculty in the Department of Psychiatry at Southern Illinois University School of Medicine.