About the Book
The most practical textbook on pharmaceutical care available to the student and licensed pharmacist
Pharmaceutical Care Practice, 3e is both a core introductory book for pharmacy students and a clinical refresher for professional pharmacists.
The book covers all the major principles and concepts of pharmaceutical practice and presents clinical outcome data and economic impact results from more than 20,000 patients to illustrate key points and practice concepts.
Key Selling Features
- NEW information boxes containing clinical evidence, so students can apply what they are learning to real-life situations
- EXPANDED COVERAGE of timely topics such as reimbursement and documentation
- NEW data models related to pharmacy practice
Pharmacy Students and Pharmacists
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1. The State of Medication Management Services Worldwide
- Chapter 2. A New Patient Care Practice: Its Journey into the Health Care System example)
- Chapter 3. An Overview of Pharmaceutical Care Practice
- Chapter 4. Patient Centered Care: The Patient’s Medication Experience
- Chapter 5. Drug Therapy Problems
- Chapter 6. The Patient Care Process
- Chapter 7. Becoming Competent in Practice
- Chapter 8. Managing Your Practice
- Chapter 9. Future Directions
About the Authors
Linda M. Strand, PharmD; Peter C. Morley, PhD; and Robert Cipolle, PharmD (Minneapolis, MN) are affiliated with the University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy.