Deja Review: Psychiatry boils down your coursework to just the critical concepts you need to know for exam success. This unbeatable guide features a quick-read, two-column, “flashcard in a book”. Q&A format. Specifically designed to help you remember a large amount of pertinent information in the least amount of time possible. The format allows you to zero-in on only the correct answers to promote memory retention and get the most out of your study time. Great for last minute review of high-yield facts, Deja Review provides a straightforward way for you to assess your strengths and weaknesses so you can excel on the clerkship and the USMLE Step 2 CK.
- Icons call attention to must-know high-yield facts.
- Expanded coverage on Psychopharmacology
- Active recall questions allow you to understand, not just memorize the content
- Clinical vignettes at the end of chapters prepare you for board-style questions
- Portable size for study on the go & fits into your coat pocket
- Bookmark included to guide you through easy-to-use flashcard presentation
About the Authors
Abilash Gopal, MD is a resident physician in the Department of Psychiatry at University of California, San Francisco. He graduated with his medical degree from the Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston, MA.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Classic Psychology Chapter 2. Mood Disorders Chapter 3. Anxiety Disorders Chapter 4.Psychotic Disorders Chapter 5. Personality Disorders Chapter 6. Childhood Disorders Chapter 7.Cognitive Disorders Chapter 8. Somatoform Disorders, Factitious Disorders, and MalingeringChapter 9. Sleep Disorders Chapter 10. Substance-Related Disorders Chapter 11. Eating Disorders Chapter 12. Miscellaneous Disorders Chapter 13. Law and Ethics in Psychiatry Chapter 14. Psychopharmacology Index