The internal medicine clerkship survival guide, from the publishers of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1
Written by students who excelled on their clerkship
First Aid for the Medicine Clerkship is a high-yield review of the clerkship's core competencies presented in the trusted First Aid format. You will find hundreds of recently-tested topics from shelf exams and the USMLE Step 2 CK along with mnemonics, typical scenario boxes, insider tips, margin notes to enhance exam and wards performance, a "classifieds" section with scholarship and award opportunities, and NEW mini-cases.
- High-yield yet comprehensive review of the most essential topics focuses study.
- NEW: integrated mini-cases add clinical relevance and prepare students for questions they will see on the exam
- Exam tips and wards tips help you shine on the shelf exam and impress attendings
- Written by students who aced the clerkship and based on the clerkship's core competencies
- Edited and reviewed by internal medicine faculty
- High-yield review of the clerkship's core competencies in the relied-upon First Aid series format
Table of Contents
Section I: How to Succeed in the Medicine Clerkship
Section II: High-Yield Facts in Internal Medicine
Nephrology and Acid-Base Disorders
Health Maintenance and Evidence-Based Medicine
Section III: Classified: Awards and Opportunities for Students Interested in Medicine