MAXIMIZE YOUR ACLS SCORE!
A Doody's Core Title!
3 STAR DOODY'S REVIEW
"This book's most impressive aspect is that it presents the core topics in a direct and concise manner, that makes it a quick read and easy to understand."--Doody's Review Service
Pearls of Wisdom ACLS Review, 3e is your most effective weapon in preparing for the American Heart Association's Advanced Cardiac Life Support exam. This rapid, effective review ensures your best possible performance on the exam in the shortest possible study time. There is no easier or faster way to ensure that you perform your best!
- 1200+ rapid-fire questions cover all topics on the ACLS exam
- Powered with performance-improving pearls and other potent learning aids
- Updated to reflect the 2005 AMA guidelines
- NEW chapter on child and infant CPR and ventilation
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Michael Zevitz, MD is Assistant Professor of Medicine in the Division of Cardiology
at Chicago Medical School, Chicago, IL.
Scott H. Plantz, M.D. is an Associate Professor at Chicago Medical School in Chicago, Illinois. He is also affiliated with Sinai Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
ACLS Review: Pearls of Wisdom, 3/e
1. Airway management
2. Arrythmias, Defibrillation, and Pacing
3. IV Access, Resuscitation, Circulatin, and Monitoring
4. Child and Infant CPR and Ventilation
5. Practice Test 1
6. Practice Test 2
7. Appedices: Pharmacology, Algorithm Protocols