The most convenient, quick-access admissions guide available, packed with clinical facts, figures, and data you will refer to again and again
Concise yet complete, this indispensable resource is filled with not-to-be-missed details for admissions orders and the management of newly admitted patients. Hospital Admissions delivers accurate evidence-based data covering the most common diseases and conditions you will encounter in the hospital, making it an ideal at-a-glance resource for all physicians and students writing or learning admitting orders.
- All the clinical essentials you require for admitting new patients to the medical units-right in the palm of your hand!
- Clear tabular format takes you right to the information you need, helping you to avoid wasting valuable time searching for answers
- Easy-to-follow, consistent template for all tables, consisting of: disposition, monitoring, diet, fluids, oxygen requirements, Dx studies, prophylaxis, consult service, nursing, and medications
- Includes free PDA download for even more ease-of-use and greater convenience
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Anil Patel, MD
Department of Family Medicine
Univerity of Pittsburgh Medical Center
TABLE OF CONTENTS
5. Infectious Disease
6. Electrolyte Disturbance & Nephrology
11. Symptomatic Related Admissions
12. Symptom Management