- Radiology is perennially ranked as one of the most sought after medical specialties and nearly every program nationwide is expanding to accommodate an ever increasing number of residents
- Radiology is a highly visual, interpretive discipline -- the perfect audience for a publication with 1300 illustrations
Streamlines Detection and Diagnosis of Thoracic Disorders!
Diagnostic Thoracic Imaging provides a heavily illustrated resource for Radiologists and residents pursuing the most up to date information in current chest radiology.
Diagnostic Thoracic Imaging illustrates how to apply a highly practical pattern-recognition approach to the rapid detection and diagnosis of chest pathology. This approach trains the reader in the practical systematic evaluation of thoracic disease while providing an indispensable reference for on-the-job problem solving.
Diagnostic Thoracic Imaging is the single most comprehensive visual compilation available for thoracic diagnosis, with:
- More than 2000 multi-modality illustrations
- Coverage of focal lung diseasesdiffuse lung diseases mediastinal masses hilar abnormalities pleural abnormalities
- A pattern approach to benefit the user in retaining presented information
- Utilizes unique, pattern-recognition approach to detect and diagnose disease
- Clear, concise guidelines for determining a diagnosis
- Adopts a differential diagnostic approach to the specialty .When and why to consider cancer? When is it not a malignancy?
Tabla de Contenidos
Radiographic Patterns of Thoracic Diseases 1. Focal Lung Diseases 2. Diffuse Lung Diseases 3. Mediastinal Masses 4. Hilar Abnormalities 5. Pleural Abnormalities
Wallace Miller, MD is Professor of Radiology, Director, Division of Pulmonary Radiology, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine