Vea las próximas publicaciones en
Por Harry Pijnappel
Manual de técnicas y aplicaciones de Vendajes Neuromusculares en Ingles. 192 p. en color con DVD.
- This book was written for physiotherapists, doctors, orthopaedists, sports coaches, masseurs and anyone else interested in learning about the therapeutic possibilities of CureTape.
- This book provides a clear overview of the different possibilities of the Medical Taping Concept.
- The first part focuses on describing the CureTape’s effects. These are clearly described and supported on medical theory and literature.
- The second part presents the practical aspects of using CureTape and applications for a variety of disorders (ranging from orthopaedic pain to organ problems).
- Four hundred colour photos are provided as learning aids to facilitate the mastering of these practical aspects.
- The attached DVD is a unique and valuable supplement. In a practical and systematic manner it demonstrates how the tape is to be used.
- The author is a sports and paediatric physiotherapist who has built up a considerable practical experience working with CureTape. He is a much sought-after lecturer on the use and application of CureTape in northern Europe and the Middle East.